Monday, January 24, 2011

She is Esther.

Esther, you are loved ♥


One of the movies I watched at home was Orphan, starring the very adorable Isabelle Fuhrman. The first part showed the couple who lost their unborn baby, Jessica. At first, I thought that it was a horror film, not until the character named Esther (Isabelle) was revealed. She looks oh-so-charming and adorable. But I never knew that her endearing looks can be deceiving. I got strucked by her charisma. Her face alone was so innocent, accompanied by her sweet voice. OH-SO-CUTE! She’s a real cutie!

I adore how she carried her charm, knowing that she’s a young girl. I can’t believe that she was only 10 years old when she was cast in her role as Esther in Orphan. She acted like she was, oh my! Oh, anyway! :) As I glanced at some of her photos through the Internet, she looks all grown up now. I really love her. ♥ 

One more thing, I love her fashion sense. Her wardrobe in Orphan totally rocks and calls for a booming WOW! Oh, just sharing. She trapped me into that, really :)

Ooops! Look at these! Isn't it amazing how she can transform from one character to another? Versatile, indeed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.