Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pictured thoughts.


by Gemmie Valle

I strolled along the muddy sidewalk
And sensed the drops of rain
I wondered where you were that time
I’d like to call your name
Oh my charming love, if only you were here
I’ll catch the downpour, hold your hand and walk with no fear

I saw the water, filling the road where I must walk
I decided to reside a bit longer where I was
Filled with conjure thoughts, I envisioned you were beside me
Telling me, don’t be uptight, I am here
Watching the drizzle pour down through the quiet breathing space
Where there was only you and me 
Taking hold of my small hand and squeezing it tight
A saccharine way to drive away my fright
Marveling at the moonrise and view its intermittent light
Special thoughts in my mind now play
But then the thunder roared, and all my thoughts gone astray
Then I realize how you’re so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.