Thursday, December 31, 2015

I'm not sure where every piece of detail is headed. I know the answers aren't pretty much laid in front of me, but at least I see progress in this. At the moment, it might not fit to either a yes or a no. Not even a maybe. Maybe is something you say when you aren't sure. I am. Quite enough sure. But the bitchy universe won't just hand everything to you as you wish. Pretty odd it may seem to them, but my love, I choose to stay. With you. Yes, we might have lost things, that huge bunch of trust, and all those happy thoughts. Yeah, there's a blip, as you say. But I got faith that they'll be found once again, and that kind of "tomorrow" I look forward to (with you) will definitely be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.