Thursday, December 24, 2015

Smize

Ever heard of the word "smize"? This term has gained its popularity since it was coined by supermodel Tyra Banks in America's Next Top Model. It actually means "Smiling with your eyes".


During the recent Miss Universe 2015 pageant, Miss Philippines Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach was seen gracing the pageant stage with her awesome and well-crafted art of smizing. Take a look:



Meanwhile, as I try to goof around after having a good meal, I tried to take my own smize shot (but just my eyes lol I tried ok hahaha)


OK. Not even close to an actual smize. HAH!

I do love my eyes, eyeshadow and brows here, though. Heehee!

BTW, congratulations to our queen, Pia! ♥♥♥ You make us so proud. Thank you for your Christmas gift to all Pinoys. Well done, gorgeous lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.