Monday, December 28, 2015

The Sandwich Guy

I'm working night shift now. Our pantry guys are on vacay, so we got no food in there. I was supposed to just settle for coffee and not eat anything, when I suddenly got the urge to order some food. Real food. Good thing, we got a very accessible The Sandwich Guy branch beside our office. Took my lunch break at 11PM and got these for myself:


Yep, here's my order. Pesto pasta and Caesar salad from The Sandwich Guy. Woot! Did not want to eat rice, so I settled for these two. 

Pesto - P60.00
Caesar salad - P75.00

For just P135.00, I was able to have a good meal. I'm tired of feeding my body with the typical meals from fastfood chains nearby. At least, this is a healthier option than what I usually order. TSG really got good menu choices if you want to skip your fastfood habit. I got my order in less than 5 minutes. I'm starting to buy more often from this store. If you haven't tried it, you should.

Happy shift to me! I'm currently working alone right now since my colleagues are already gone for the day. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.