Saturday, January 2, 2016

Bucket of change

 





This is me painting our wall with some white heavy pigment. For me, it symbolizes change. Change is healthy. Change is possible. Change is intangible, but it's real. There are changes you just have to accept without asking. Most often, you don't have a choice. Changes + choices + chances. 3 C's that could fuck up with one's mind. 

Oh hello wall, good for you, you get to have a fresh start. 


Looking good, huh! LOL!


Here's my left arm sprinkled with tiny drops of paint. Leftie's got painted here chyeeaaa! Haha! 


I enjoyed doing this. I remember when I was a kid and we used to stay at our old home, I've always wanted to try painting the walls but I was never allowed to coz I'm still young and I must just mess it all up. Now I really feel like a grown-up. Aside from being able to paint the walls myself, I handled everything including buying everything - from the buckets of paints to the brushes and thinner all everything.

Feels good to have this feeling of "change". And another thing, I feel like a guy today. Hah! 

That's all for now. Lalala!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.