Sunday, January 3, 2016

Grayscale

Sometimes, I think of giving up. The pain and the thought itself crushes me, and I'm not even sure if I'm close to being rational and logical. I don't know. I find myself falling too hard, too hard that I don't know already what I should do next. At the end of the day, I still choose to stay. Don't ask me if that's the right thing to do, I don't know the answer either. Do you? This massive bunch of struggle has its worth, but have I gone too far?

This morning, I had thoughts about us. About you, primarily. You were the last thing I thought of before I slept, and now my mind is filled again with thoughts of you.

I grabbed my phone and frantically dug through my almost-full Gallery. I rummaged it and clicked the most recent photo of you I took before the New Year. "I love this person", just that simple. In just one snap, that grayscale photo brought me back to being constantly reminded that the feelings I have for you is still there. My mind squeals at me sometimes to take a break and let you go, prolly take things the way you wanted and forget about the great things I planned for us. I ask myself if it's right to be in this kind of setup with you. Maybe to me it does not really matter anymore whether it's wrong or right. By impulse or by careful choice, it comes down to one - I choose you; over and over again.

Come here. Beside me. I love you. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.