Wednesday, February 10, 2016

0015H

There's a fine line between being honest and suicidal in words.
More often than not, I end up being the latter.

Perhaps now I need to be more selective with my battles.
There are times that you need to opt for peace rather than proving you're right.
What's the sense anyway?
Ppl have their own view on things.
How do you fight when you're not sure if there's something to fight for?
I often find myself being radical to my previous beliefs.
But I choose not to pin myself down for any mishap that might have been.
Forward. Backward. Now I must halt.
But how?

Should I still stay where I am?

I really cannot tell now.
Everything is so overwhelming.
And it's not me over-analyzing.
Everything is just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.