Thursday, February 11, 2016

2004H

With sweet agony and desire, I took the risk with this complicated, emotional wallop.

But still efforts do not seem to serve me well.

I must accept the fact that I am not the master of the consequences of my travail.

For every risky strike I have taken, I must have accepted that not every time, the recipient would discern the little steps for them.

Not every time, that love legatee of yours would be there to hold your hand.

Prolly this is way out of topic but yeah, lying by omission and by assent drags all my hopes down. Dunno, not that I've got trust issues. Well, even salt looks like sugar.

SIGH

*** Random shiz while staring at my monitor bc I cannot do much at work due to an obvious language barrier. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.