Thursday, March 3, 2016

You don't have to say I love you to say I love you.


This line of a song makes me feel uneasy in my chair.

You say "I love you" to someone you love, right?

Except if there's some dumb reason out there that stops you from spitting those words out.

Sorry, but I like this song less compared to others just bc of this line.

Maybe it meant something else, but it really rings to me, that's why I skip my playlist whenever I get to that line in yellow.

How sweet could it be to say how much you love someone when you do. Or it could also be the contrary - you opt not to say those bc there's a possibility you don't really feel that way. OR... it could also be that you love that person, but in a whole 'nother level.

I pretty much cannot tell anything beyond these. I can't anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post.